Emergency Medical Services Instructor
To enroll, you must have:
- Proof you are at least 18 years old.
- Current certification in CPR or current certifications a CPR instructor.
- Current certification as an EMT or higher-level EMS provider.
- At least one year of experience in providing EMS as an EMT or higher-level EMS provider.
- Documentation of at least 16 hours of instructional time. Time must be for the EMS certification program within the last 2 years.
This class covers:
- Components of the learning process
- Methods of teaching (teaching theory and teaching skills)
- Use of a variety of media and materials
- Purpose and methods of evaluation